Synchronizing the Standby Host When LiveSync is Disabled
When LiveSync is disabled, or if stand by node is not synchronized with the production node, standby node can be synchronized using Disaster Recovery (DR) backups.
- If the production CommServe host is available, login to the production CommServe host and shut down the services associated with the SQL client in the production CommServe host.
- Log on to the standby CommServe host.
- Restore the latest DR backup standby CommServe host using Recovery Assistant Tool. For more information about recovering DR backups using the Recovery Assistant Tool, see Recovering the CommServe Database Using the Recovery Assistant Tool.
- Perform an unplanned failover to the standby CommServe host. For more information on performing an unplanned failover, see Unplanned Failovers.
- Start the services associated with the SQL client in the old production CommServe host.
Last modified: 9/24/2019 3:07:50 PM