Editing a Replication Group
After creating a replication group, you can modify the contents of the group.
- From the navigation pane, go to Disaster recovery > Replication.
The Replication groups page appears.
- Under Group name, click a group.
The replication groups page appears.
- In the upper-right area of the page, click Manage content.
The Configure replication group-File System page appears.
- On the Content tab, enter the required information for the source computer:
- From the Servers list, select the source computer whose data must be replicated.
- In the Name box, type a name for the replication group.
- From the Subclients list, select the subclients whose content you want to replicate.
- Click Next.
- On the Replication options tab, enter the required information for the destination computer:
- From the Destination client list, select the destination computer where you want to replicate the data.
- From the Copy Name list, select the copy from which you want to replicate the data.
- In the Number of streams box, type the number of streams to use to retrieve the data from the copy you selected.
- In the Schedule box, type the schedule at which the Live Sync operation must run after a backup operation completes.
By default, a Live Sync operation runs immediately after a backup operation finishes.
- Optional: To overwrite data to the same folder on the destination computer, select the Restore to original folder on destination check box
- In the Destination path box, type the UNC path to which you want to replicate the data.
- Optional: If you specified a UNC path in the Destination path box, in the Impersonate user area, provide the required user account credentials for the new destination (specified in the UNC path).
Note: The user account must have permissions to create files in the specified location on the destination computer.
- To configure additional parameters, click Advanced options.
- To restore both data and ACLs during the replication operation, select the Restore both data and ACLs check box.
- To overwrite the data on the destination computer, select the Unconditionally overwrite if it already exists check box.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 5/21/2020 5:51:13 PM