Enabling CommCell Client Owners to Require a Passkey
You can enable the passkey feature for client owners in your CommCell. This in turn enables them to require a passkey for browse and restore operations on their computers.
Client owners can require a passkey in the following locations:
- In the Command Center, on the client computer properties pages
- In the Web Console, on the Settings page for client computers
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > CommCell.
The CommCell properties page appears.
- In the Passkey section, move the Allow users to enable passkey toggle key to the right.
- Configure a Passkey for Backup Data Restores (Tenant Administrator)
- Enabling Tenant Administrators to Display Passkey Settings for Client Owners
Last modified: 2/17/2021 3:50:52 PM