Adding an Automatic Schedule for Incremental Backup
You can add an automatic incremental backup schedule to a specific backup set or subclient.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > agent.
- Choose the entity where the automatic schedule will be created:
- To add the automatic schedule to a backup set, right-click the backup_set, and then click All Tasks > Backup All Subclients.
- To add the automatic schedule to a subclient, click the backup_set, right-click the subclient, and then click Backup.
The Backup Options dialog appears.
- On the Backup Options tab under Select Backup Type, select Incremental.
- Under Job Initiation, select Schedule, and then click Configure.
The Schedule Details dialog appears.
- In the Schedule Name box, enter a unique name for the schedule.
- Select a recurrence pattern for the schedule (for example, One Time, Daily, Weekly, etc.).
- Select a Start Time for the schedule.
- Select the days of the week that the scheduled backup should run.
- Enter further refinements for the schedule in the Repeat section.
- For advanced schedule options, click Options and then enter information in the Advanced Schedule Options dialog.
- Click OK.
To view the jobs that are associated with the backup set or the subclient, see Viewing Job Schedules.
Last modified: 10/31/2019 7:45:30 PM