Adding Additional File System Backup Sets
When you install a file system client, a default backup set is created automatically, which manages backup and restore operations for the client.
If you need to provide a separate administration point for a specific group of subclients, you can create additional backup sets.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Servers.
The Servers page appears.
- Click the file server.
The file server properties page appears.
- Under Agents, click File System.
The File System details page appears.
- Under Backup sets, in the right of the details page, click Add backup set.
The Create new backup set dialog box appears.
- In the Backup set name box, type the backup set name.
- Optional: To use a server plan, from the Plan list, select a server plan.
- To make the backup set the default, select the Mark this as default backupset check box.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/4/2020 5:32:00 PM