Instant Clones of File System IntelliSnap Backups
You can duplicate file system data by cloning snapshots that were created during backups.
You can use the instant cloning feature to create a copy of the file system data by using a full IntelliSnap backup.
The cloning feature uses the storage array hardware capability. For information about the supported arrays, see Instant Clone for Applications.
You can use the cloning feature to do the following:
- Duplicate large amounts of data in a short amount of
- Create and update test environments
- Create clones for applications that do not directly use IntelliSnap
- Retrieve data quickly without intensive resource use on the production environment
- Alleviate the load on production servers
Last modified: 4/21/2020 5:53:09 AM