Adding a Selective Storage Copy
You can create a selective storage copy for a plan.
In a Selective storage copy, specific full backup jobs are copied from a source copy. The source copy can be either a primary copy or a synchronous copy. Using a selective copy, you can setup to copy first or last full backup jobs based on automatic time-based selection such as all, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly full backups. For example, only the first or last full backup that occurs within the selected week, month, quarter, half-year, or year can be copied.
An auxiliary copy operation must be performed to replicate the data to the secondary copy.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Plans.
The Plans page appears.
- From the Plans list, click the plan that you want to add a storage copy.
The Backup Content page appears.
- In the Copies tile, click Add Copy.
The Add Copy page appears.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the storage copy.
- From the Storage Pool list, click the storage pool that you want to use for the storage copy.
- Enable the Selective Copy toggle key.
- In the Retention boxes, set the retention for the data.
- Click Save.
The newly defined storage copy appears in the Copies tile.
Last modified: 11/18/2020 11:40:11 PM