Adding a Synchronous Storage Copy
You can create a synchronous storage copy for a plan.
A synchronous copy copies all backup jobs (full, incremental, differential, transaction log or archive job) that are written to the primary copy to the copy.
An auxiliary copy operation must be performed to replicate the data to the secondary copy.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Plans.
The Plans page appears.
- From the Plans list, click the plan that you want to add a storage copy.
The Backup Content page appears.
- In the Copies tile, click Add Copy.
The Add Copy page appears.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the storage copy.
- From the Storage Pool list, click the storage pool that you want to associate the storage copy.
- In the Retention boxes, set the retention for the data.
- Click Save.
The newly defined storage copy appears in the Copies tile.
Last modified: 7/27/2020 1:13:43 AM