Editing a Storage Copy
You can edit an existing storage copy.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Plans.
The Plans page appears.
- From the Plans list, click the plan with the storage copy that you want to edit.
The Backup Content page appears.
- In the Copies tile, click the storage copy that you want edit.
The Edit Copy page appears.
The following contents can be edited:
- Name: Enter a new name for the storage copy.
- Override retention settings: Enable to define new retention settings for the storage copy using the Retention period boxes displayed at the bottom of the page.
If necessary, enable Extended Retention Rules and set the Type and Retention period.
- Selective Copy: Enable, or disable, the selective copy option. to change the copy type from synchronous copy to selective copy or from selective copy to synchronous copy.
If you have enabled the selective copy option, set the backup frequency as required using the Full backups at frequency and Backups on and after (mm/dd/yyyy) options
- .Click Save.
Last modified: 8/3/2020 8:20:52 PM