Adding a NAS Server for Network Share Backups
To back up a network share, add a NAS server, and then define the share options.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > File Servers.
The File servers page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Add server, and then click NAS server.
The Add NAS server dialog box appears.
- Enter the following information:
- In the Server name box, enter the name of the NAS server.
- In the Host name box, enter the fully qualified host name of the NAS server.
- Next to Backup method, select one or both of the following:
- Click Save.
The File servers properties page appears.
Last modified: 11/4/2020 8:21:08 PM