Commvault protects virtual machines that are hosted on a vCenter or a standalone ESX server.
You can configure a hypervisor to represent a vCenter or a standalone ESX server.
- Back up virtual machines, with an option to perform application-aware backups.
- Restore guest files and folders, full virtual machines, or virtual machine disk files, or attach a restored disk to an existing VM.
- Convert VMs to a different virtualization platform.
- Replicate VMs for disaster recovery, with orchestration for failovers and failbacks.
- Index guest files and folders of Windows and Linux virtual machines on VMware streaming and IntelliSnap backup copies.
Last modified: 8/12/2020 5:50:10 PM