Modifying the Key Management Server That Stores Passwords for a CommCell Environment
The software uses AES-256 to encrypt the passwords of the application user accounts, and then stores the key used for encryption in the CommServe database using a built-in key management server. Optionally, you can protect the encryption key using a key management server including the passphrase key management server.
Before You Begin
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > CommCell.
The CommCell properties page appears.
- In the Password encryption section, click Edit.
The Configure password encryption page appears.
- Perform one of the following:
- To configure a key management server for password encryption, from the Key management servers list, select a key management server.
- To use the built-in encryption key management server of the software, from the Key management servers list, select Built-in.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 2/12/2020 9:13:18 AM