Setting Up the Active Directory Application
If you installed the Active Directory application remotely on the Command Center, then you must set up the Active Directory application on the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Active Directory > app.
- Right-click the client computer for which the Status column shows Not Ready.
The Active Directory settings page appears.
- In the User account box enter the user account required to access the active directory server.
- In the Password box, enter the password used to access the active directory server.
- In the Confirm Password box, retype the password.
- From the Plan list, select a server plan.
Last modified: 11/26/2019 10:30:50 PM