Setting Up the Active Directory Application
If you installed the Active Directory application remotely, then you must set up the Active Directory application.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Active Directory > app.
- Right-click the client computer for which the Status column shows Not Ready.
The Active Directory settings page appears.
- In the User account box, enter the user account needed to access the Active Directory server.
- In the Password box, enter the password needed to access the Active Directory server.
- In the Confirm Password box, retype the password.
- From the Plan list, select a server plan.
Last modified: 3/22/2021 9:19:01 PM