Updating the Credentials in a Credential Entity
Credential owners can update account information for a stored credential in Credential Manager.
Credential owners can update the following:
- Credential name
- User name
- Security details
Before You Begin
- Add a credential entity to Credential Manager.
For information about creating a new credential, see Creating a Credential Entity.
- Only the owner of an account can change the ownership of an account.
If you need to change a credential owner, see Changing the Owner of a Credential Entity.
- When updating the account information, you cannot change the account type.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Security.
The Security page appears.
- Click the Credential manager tile.
The Credential manager page appears.
- From the list of credential entities, select the credential entity that you want to update.
The Edit credential dialog box appears.
- Update the credentials.
For more information, see Information by Account Type.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 10/16/2020 5:20:58 PM