Changing the Owner of a Credential Entity
The owner of a credential entity is the user or the user group that has permission to modify the credential entity.
Before You Begin
- Add a credential entity to Credential Manager.
For information about creating a new credential, see Creating a Credential Entity.
- Only the owner of an account can change the ownership of an account.
If you need to change a credential owner, see Changing the Owner of a Credential Entity.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Security.
The Security page appears.
- Click the Credential manager tile.
The Credential manager page appears.
- From the credentials list, select the credential entity that you want to change the owner for.
The Edit credential dialog box appears.
- Under Security, in the Owner box, select the user or the user group that you want to assign as the credential entity owner.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 5/7/2020 8:44:50 PM