Deleting a Credential
Credential owners only can delete a credential from Credential Manager.
Before You Begin
- If a credential entity is active in your CommCell environment, you cannot delete it.
- Only the owner of an account can change the ownership of an account.
If you need to change a credential owner, see Changing the Owner of a Credential Entity.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Security.
The Security page appears.
- Click the Credential manager tile.
The Credential manager page appears.
- In the Actions column for the credential that you want to delete, click the action button , and then select Delete.
A message prompts you to confirm the deletion.
Last modified: 10/16/2020 5:21:09 PM