Step 5: Perform Post-Setup Tasks
After completing the core setup and configuring your solution, perform the following post-setup tasks:
- Add a CommCell license. For more information, see Adding a CommCell License in the Command Center.
- Register your CommCell. For more information, see Registering the Command Center.
- Configure user security. For more information, see Assigning User Security for a Server.
- Run backups and restores: For any solutions you configured during setup, perform a backup and restore to ensure that your data is protected.
- To protect additional servers, see Adding an Additional Server.
Last modified: 8/10/2020 6:17:11 AM