Running Application Check Readiness for the Exchange Mailbox Client
After providing the service accounts access to mailboxes, you must verify the permissions by using Application Check Readiness.
- You must verify permissions only for Exchange Online service accounts.
- Exchange Online service account must have Exchange administrator permissions.
Application Check Readiness validates the following information:
- Service account email address and password
- Azure application permissions
- PowerShell connectivity
- Service account impersonation permissions
- In the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Exchange.
The Exchange page appears.
- Right-click the Exchange client, and then on the upper-right of the page, click Settings.
The Exchange settings page appears.
- In the Infrastructure settings section, under Client readiness, click show details.
The Check Readiness page appears.
- From the Check readiness on list, click the Application check check box.
In the upper-right of the page, click Check readiness.
Last modified: 12/3/2019 5:37:24 PM