Options for Conversion to Nutanix AHV
When you restore a VM from a different hypervisor to Nutanix AHV, provide Nutanix AHV-specific values for the restore operation.
- Type: Select Out of place.
- Restore as: Select Nutanix.
- Destination: Select the destination Nutanix AHV hypervisor from the list.
- Access node: Select the VSA proxy to use for the restore.
By default, the preferred VSA proxy for the hypervisor is used for the restore.
- VM display name: Type a new virtual machine name in the box.
This option does not display if you are restoring multiple VMs. If an existing VM with the same name exists on the destination host and you do not select Unconditionally overwrite if it already exists, the restore job fails.
- Container: Select a storage location for disks.
- VLAN ID: Select a network adapter that is available at the destination.
- Power on VMs after restore: Start the VM automatically when the restore completes.
- Unconditionally overwrite if it already exists: Delete an existing virtual machine that has the same name and replace it with the restored VM.
Last modified: 12/10/2019 10:08:56 PM