Setup for a Tenant Company (Fully Managed Deployments)
In a multi-tenant deployment, create a company configuration for each subscriber (tenant company).
As part of the configuration for a company, you can identify the solutions that are available for the company, and customize the views and options that are available for the tenant administrator and for tenant users.
A multi-tenant Commvault deployment includes the following pre-defined user types:
- CommCell admin: The administrator for the service provider, responsible for the overall deployment and configuration for all tenants.
- CommCell user: A service provider user who performs operations for tenants.
- Tenant admin: The administrator for the tenant company, responsible for administration of infrastructure that is owned and managed by the tenant company.
- Tenant user: A tenant company user who performs operations for infrastructure that the user owns.
- Restricted user: A tenant company user who has limited access to tenant company information.
By default, a restricted user has access to the same views of the Commvault interface as a tenant user.
As needed, you can customize the views of the Commvault navigation and landing pages that are available for different user types.
You can use pre-defined roles or customized roles to specify the operations that different users or user groups can perform.
Last modified: 3/2/2020 11:34:17 PM