Creating Export Sets
You can create export sets in Case Manager. Export sets are useful for preparing data or converting data to a uniform format.
The following file formats are supported when you export email messages:
- PST (Portable Storage Table)
You can export email data from a case in the portable storage table (PST) format. PST files have an inherent size limit. For Outlook 2007 and earlier, this limit is 2 GB. You must ensure that the size of each export set is below the PST size limit, or consider selecting the CAB export option.
You must have Microsoft Outlook 64-bit version installed on the Web Server.
- CAB (Cabinet File)
You can export files, emails, or a combination of both from Search in the cabinet file (CAB) format.
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- From the navigation pane, go to Activate.
The Activate page appears.
- Click Case manager.
The Case manager page appears.
- Click the case, and then click the Search tab.
A list of all of the responsive data that is available to search in the case appears.
- From the Search tab or the search results page, click Export to, and then select the export format.
- In the Name box, type the name of export set.
Note: The following characters
/ \ : * ? " < > | @ ; & ^ () % # +are not allowed in the name of an export set.
- Select the selection range for the export set between Selected or All.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/2/2020 2:50:46 PM