Creating a Custom Package for a Server
You can create a custom package for a server by adding the server to a new base package. You can create a new base package on the Cloud Services website. The base package contains the File System Agent, which establishes connections between the client computer and the CommServe database.
Before You Begin
You must have a user account for the Cloud Services website. See Register Your Product.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Servers > server.
The server properties page appears.
- In the upper-right area of the page, click Generate package.
The Generate package dialog box appears.
- Click the Custom Install Package link.
The Cloud Services website login page appears.
- Log on to the Cloud Services website.
- On the Forms page, under the description for custom packages, click OK.
- Complete the form, and then download the packages.
Last modified: 2/4/2021 4:58:07 PM