Viewing Items in Export Sets
You can view the items that are restored and items that failed when they are added in an export set.
- From the navigation pane, go to Activate.
The Activate page appears.
- Click Case manager.
The Case manager page appears.
- Click the case, and then click the Search tab.
A list of all of the responsive data that is available to search in the case appears.
- From the Search tab or the search results page, click View exports.
A list of all the exports sets that are available for download or have failed appears.
- You can do any of the following:
- To search an export set by name, enter the name in the search bar.
- To download the export set, select the check box for the export set and then click .
- To delete the export set, select the check box for the export set and then click Delete.
Last modified: 10/29/2020 3:45:07 PM