Excluding Salesforce Objects from a Backup Operation
You can define a list of objects names to exclude from a backup operation. You can use standard regular expressions to match a set of objects. For example, if you want to skip all external objects, enter .*__x$.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Cloud apps > Salesforce.
The Apps page appears.
- In the Name column, click the app.
The app details page appears.
- In the Instances table, in the Type column, click the instance.
The instance details page appears.
- In the Backup sets table, in the Type column, click the backup set.
The backup set details page appears.
- In the Subclients table, in the Type column, click the subclient.
The subclient properties page appears.
- In the Content section, click Manage.
The Content dialog box appears.
- In the Exclude Objects section, click Add.
The Add objects dialog box appears.
- In the Object names box, using a blank space to separate objects, enter the objects to exclude.
For example, type Account Documents Attachment CustomObj__c.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 12/11/2019 4:31:35 PM