Backing Up a DocumentDB Cluster Group
You can perform a full backup of a DocumentDB cluster group on Amazon cloud. The backup operation takes a snapshot of the cluster group.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- On the Instances tab, from the View list beside Instances, select Cloud DB.
The Instances page for cloud databases appears.
- Click the instance.
The instance page appears.
- In the Cluster groups section, click the action button for the cluster group you want to back up, and then click Back up.
The Select backup level dialog box appears. A Backup level of Full is pre-selected.
- Optional: To receive an email when the operation is complete, select the When the job completes, notify me via email check box.
- Click OK.
- Optional: To view the job details, click the job ID.
Last modified: 3/3/2020 6:29:35 PM