Downloading Software On Demand
You can use the Command Center to download Commvault feature release and maintenance release installation files to the CommServe server and remote caches on demand.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > System > Maintenance.
The Maintenance page appears.
- Click Download/copy software.
The Download/copy software section appears, showing the current feature release, the latest available feature release, and the last job that was run.
- Click Run job .
The Download/copy software dialog box appears.
- Select Download software using Internet.
- In Download installation media, select the available feature release or maintenance release installation files that you want to download.
- In Operating system options, select the platform and operating system for the software you want to download.
- In Remote caches to sync, select the remote caches where you want to copy the downloaded packages to (in addition to downloading to the CommServe server).
- Click Download.
Last modified: 2/27/2020 4:03:03 PM