Configuring NetApp Open Replication for DR Orchestration
Before you can use failover group replication in the Command Center, you must configure NetApp Open Replication in the CommCell Console.
Before You Begin
- Verify that you configured an array access node and that the array access node has access to both the source array and the target array.
- Verify that the relationships used by the NetApp Open Replication feature do not have any external SnapMirror schedules associated with them.
- Do one of the following:
- Use existing relationships.
- For each volume that will be replicated, create either a SnapMirror relationship or a Version Flexible Mirror relationship. DR orchestration works only with mirror copies.
For more information, see Creating Relationships for the NetApp Open Replication Feature.
- Configure the source array for replication, by adding the source array in Array Management.
- Associate the source array with an array access node.
- Configure the target array for replication, by adding the target array in Array Management.
- Create a storage policy with a primary snap copy.
- Create a mirror copy. For the Array Replication option, select Mirror. DR orchestration works only with mirror copies.
- Optional: You can display storage virtual machine (SVM) names instead of IP addresses.
See Displaying SVM Names.
Last modified: 10/28/2020 7:44:04 PM