Adding Commvault Software to a Server Group
You can add software packages to the servers in a server group.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Server groups.
The Server groups page appears.
- In the server group row, click the Actions icon , and then click Add software.
The Add software dialog box appears.
- From the Select package(s) list, select the packages that you want to install on the servers, and then click OK.
- Optional: In the Installation location field, enter the installation location path.
- To allow the servers to reboot if required during installation, move the Reboot if required toggle key to the right.
- Click Install.
Last modified: 9/14/2020 7:35:27 PM