Configuring an R Server
Configure an R server that the software can use to query data with R. If you add more than one R server, the software connects to the first available R server in the list of R servers.
Before You Begin
Configure the R Connector package on the web server machine and the R Host Configuration package on the CommServe machine. For instructions, see Configuring the R Packages.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Control Panel.
The Control Panel dialog box appears.
- In the Monitoring section, click R.
The R dialog box appears.
- Click Add.
The Properties dialog box appears.
- Enter the following information:
- Host IP: The host name or IP address of the R server.
- Port Number: The port number to connect to the R server.
- User Name: (Optional) The username of the user account to access the R server.
- Password and Confirm Password: (Optional) The password of the user account that you entered above.
- To validate the connection information, click Validate.
- If the connection information is valid, the Information dialog box appears.
- If the connection information is invalid, the Error dialog box appears.
- Click OK.
- Update the information, and then validate again.
- Click OK in the Information dialog box.
- Click OK in the Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 3/27/2020 11:54:00 AM