Searching for Information in Email Messages in Compliance Search
You can search for email message by using keywords and filters. The search results can be added to a case in Case Manager or exported to several file formats.
Before You Begin
Complete the setup for Case Manager. For instructions, see Getting Started.
- From the navigation pane, go to Activate.
The Activate page appears.
- Under Apps, click Compliance search.
The Compliance search page appears.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, search for information in the email messages:
- To search by using a keyword, in the search box, enter the keyword, and then click the search button.
- To filter, click a predefined facet, and then select a value.
For example, to see all email messages that do not have an attachment, click the Attachment facet, and then select the false check box.
- To create a custom search query, click Advanced search, and then select from the following options:
- To limit the search to a kind of mailbox, from the Data type list, select Exchange archiving, Exchange journaling, or SMTP Journaling.
- To change the index server where the search is performed, from the Index server list, select the index server.
- To include a keyword, in the Keyword box, enter the keyword.
- To add filters with user-defined values, click Add filter.
What to Do Next
Last modified: 1/6/2021 10:32:12 PM