Configuring R Plots in the Report Builder
You can add an R plot to a report.
Before You Begin
- Build a Report
- Create an R data set.
- To build and deploy reports, your CommCell user account requires a role with the Add Report permission and an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- On the Web Console for the Private Metrics Reporting Server, click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Reports, and next to the Report Name under Actions, click Edit.
- Optional: If your report has multiple pages, click the tab for the page that you want to edit.
- From the Visualization tab, drag R-plot to the Drop components to build the report box.
- From the Data Sets list, drag an R dataset to the Drop R dataset or column here box.
- To specify who can view the component, from the Visible list, select any one of the following:
- All: To allow everyone see the component, select this option.
- CommCell Admin: To allow only CommCell administrators see the component, select this option.
- Tenant Admin: To allow only only tenant administrators see the component, select this option.
For example, to allow MSP users see the component, in the Visible Expression box, enter := return cv.isMspUser.
- To save this version of your report specification in the Reports Manager, at the top of the Report Builder page, click Save.
- To make the report available to end users on the Reports page, at the top of the page, click Deploy.
Last modified: 11/25/2020 12:45:10 PM