Adding Compliance Search Results to a Case
You can add the search results from Compliance Search to Case Manager by adding the search results to an existing case or to a new case.
Before You Begin
Verify that you have the permissions needed to add search results to a case.
- From the navigation pane, go to Activate.
The Activate page appears.
- Under Apps, click Compliance search.
The Compliance search page appears.
- In the upper-left area of the page, in the search box, enter a keyword, and then click the search button.
You can also use the predefined facets or the advanced search options.
- Select the check boxes for the email messages to add to a case.
- Click Add to case.
The Add to case dialog box appears.
- Add the email messages to an existing case or to a new case:
- To add the email messages to an existing case, on the Existing tab, from the Case list, select the case.
- To add the email messages to a new case, on the New tab, create a new case.
For information about searching in Compliance Search, see Searching for Information in Email Messages.
Last modified: 1/6/2021 10:32:10 PM