Exporting Search Results in Compliance Search
You can export the search results from Compliance Search. Exporting search results automatically creates an export set. Compliance Officers and attorneys can use export sets to deliver data in convenient and useful formats.
The following file formats are supported when you export email messages:
- PST (Portable Storage Table)
- CAB (cabinet file)
- From the navigation pane, go to Activate.
The Activate page appears.
- Under Apps, click Compliance search.
The Compliance search page appears.
- In the upper-left area of the page, in the search box, enter a keyword, and then click the search button.
You can also use the predefined facets or the advanced search options.
- Select the check boxes for the email messages to export.
- Click Export to, and then click the file format to use.
The Export to dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, type a name for the export set.
- For Selection Range, select the email messages to include in the export set:
- To select the email messages selected on the previous page, click Selected.
- To select all the emails in the search results, select All.
- Click Save.
A job runs to create the export set.
- Click Export set.
The Export set dialog box appears. The export sets that are ready to be downloaded and the export sets that are being created are listed.
- To download an export set, click the download button .
For information about searching in Compliance Search, see Searching for Information in Email Messages.
Last modified: 1/8/2021 10:12:29 PM