Undoing a Failover for an Array Replication Failover Group
After you perform a planned or unplanned failover, you can undo the failover operation.
In an undo failover operation, the following events occur:
- The destination VMs are powered off.
- The datastores are deleted.
- Mirror relationships are reestablished.
- The source VMs are powered on.
Caution: When you undo a failover, any work you did on the VMs is lost and the source VMs return to the state they were in before the failover.
- Log on to the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, go to Disaster recovery > Replication.
The Replication groups page appears.
- On the Failover groups tab, in the Name column, right-click a failover group, and then select Undo failover.
The Undo failover page appears.
- Click Yes.
Last modified: 10/28/2020 7:44:05 PM