Testing a Failover for an Array Replication Test Failover Group
You can test a failover operation using an array replication test failover group.
In a test failover, the following events occur:
- A clone is created from the snapshot on the destination filer.
- Datastores are created on the destination vCenter.
- VMs are registered, customization is performed, and then the VMs are powered on.
- Log on to the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, go to Disaster recovery > Replication.
The Replication groups page appears.
- On the Failover groups tab, in the Name column, right-click a test failover group for replicated arrays, and then select Test failover.
The Test failover page appears.
- Click Yes.
Last modified: 10/28/2020 7:44:05 PM