Modifying the Network Clients That Can Access a 3DFS Share
You can modify the network clients that can access a 3DFS share.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > File servers.
The File servers page appears.
- Click the file server.
The file server page appears.
- On the 3DFS network shares tab, in the row for the share, click the action button , and then click Edit.
The Edit network share dialog box appears.
- Modify the network clients as follows:
- All clients: Allow all network clients to access the share.
- Custom clients: Allow only some network clients to access the share. Enter the host name or the IP address of the network client.
You can also specify a subnet mask in CIDR (Classless Inter-Domain Routing) notation. For example, to give network share access to all network clients that have IP addresses in 192.168.0.0 subnet, enter 184.108.40.206/16.
- Delete: Removes the network client from the group of network clients that can access the share. Click the host name or the IP address of the network client, and then click Delete.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/19/2020 2:53:06 PM