You can use the Commvault software to back up and restore EC2 instances that are hosted by an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account. You can configure a hypervisor to represent the AWS account.
- Back up EC2 instances, including options for application-aware backups.
- Restore guest files and folders or full instances, or attach restored volumes to a new or existing instance.
- Convert instances to a different virtualization platform.
- Replicate instances for disaster recovery, with orchestration for failovers and failbacks.
- Reduce costs by using storage tiering, deduplication, and power management.
- Index guest files and folders of Windows and Linux virtual machines on AWS streaming and IntelliSnap snap copies.
Last modified: 7/14/2021 8:47:09 PM