Microsoft Azure for Virtual Machines
Commvault protects virtual machines that are part of an Azure application.
You can configure a hypervisor to represent the Azure application.
- Back up virtual machines, with an option to perform application-aware backups.
- Restore guest files and folders or full virtual machines, or attach restored disks to an existing VM.
- Convert VMs to a different virtualization platform.
- Replicate VMs for disaster recovery, with orchestration for failovers and failbacks.
- Index guest files and folders of Windows and Linux virtual machines on Azure streaming and IntelliSnap backup copies.
Last modified: 10/22/2020 8:41:03 PM