Commvault protects virtual machines that are hosted on Nutanix cluster.
You can configure a hypervisor to represent the Nutanix cluster.
- Back up virtual machines, with an option to perform application-aware backups.
- Restore guest files and folders or full virtual machines.
- Convert VMs to a different virtualization platform.
- Replicate VMs for disaster recovery, with orchestration for failovers and failbacks.
- You can configure a Nutanix AHV hypervisor to perform IntelliSnap backups. From the snap or backup copy, you can restore full instances and restore guest files and folders.
Last modified: 10/26/2020 8:11:04 PM