Running the Data Collection Job at the Data Source Level
You can run a data collection job at the data source level.
- From the navigation pane, go to Activate.
The Activate page appears.
- Under Apps, click File Storage optimization.
The File storage optimization page appears.
- On the Servers tab, in the Actions column, click the action button , and then click Quick view.
The quick view dialog box appears.
- In the Data source column, click the data source.
On the Discover tab, the data source dashboard page appears.
- On the Details tab, in the left area of the page, click Start data collection.
- Choose the type of data collection job to run:
- To update data that is new or that has changed since the previous data collection job, next to Job type, click Incremental.
- To update all of the data with the latest data from the data source, next to Job type, click Full.
- Click Start data collection.
A new row appears in the Active jobs table with the progress of the active job.
Last modified: 7/22/2020 4:56:53 PM