Creating the NFS ObjectStore on the Command Center
You can add an NFS ObjectStore so that you can manage it from the Command Center.
Before You Begin
Verify that the NFS serverhas sufficient disk space for the NFS cache and the NFS index cache. For more information, see NFS ObjectStore Disk Cache Size Guidelines.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Infrastructure.
The Infrastructure page appears.
- Click the Network stores tile.
The Network stores page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Add network store.
The Add network store dialog box appears.
- In the NFS object store name box, type a name for the NFS ObjectStore.
- From the NFS server list, select the MediaAgent to use as an NFS server.
- In the NFS cache path box, enter the full path to the NFS cache directory on the NFS server.
In the Index cache path box, enter the path to the index cache directory on the NFS server that you selected. The index server, index storage pool, and the HAC cluster packages are automatically installed.
Note: The index cache path and the NFS cache path must be two separate SSD disks.
- From the Backup plan list, select the server plan that you want to back up the objectstore.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 8/25/2020 4:59:34 PM