Configuring Retention Settings for Deleted Files in the NFS ObjectStore
You can set retention rules for user-deleted files in the NFS ObjectStore.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Infrastructure.
The Infrastructure page appears.
- Click the Network stores tile.
The Network stores page appears.
- Click the network store that you want to edit retention settings for.
The network store properties page appears.
- In the Retention section, click Edit.
The Retention properties dialog box appears.
- To retain deleted files for a specific number of days, in the Retention period for deleted files box, enter the number of days.
- To configure the retention period of a file version, in the Retention period for older versions, enter the number of days.
- In the Number of older versions to retain box, enter the number of versions that you want to retain for each file.
Note: A version of a file is pruned, only if the file version is older than the days that you specified in the Retention period for deleted files box, and greater than the number of versions that you specified in the Number of older versions to retain box.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 8/25/2020 4:59:20 PM