Managing NFS ObjectStore Point-in-Time Shares
Point-in-time views allow you to access the past versions of files in the ObjectStore.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Infrastructure.
The Infrastructure page appears.
- Click the Network stores tile.
The Network stores page appears.
- Click the network store.
The network store properties page appears.
- In the Point-In Time Views section, you can view or edit the following information:
- Name: The name of the point-in-time view.
- Mount Path: The path used by the NFS clients to mount the point-in-time view.
- Time: The time specified while creating the point-in-time view. Content that was present in the ObjectStore on or before the specified time will be displayed.
- NFS clients: The client computers that are allowed to access the point-in-time view.
- Actions: You can click the action button to edit or delete the point-in-time views.
- To create a new point-in-time view, in the Point In Time Views section, click Create Point in Time view.
The Create Point In Time View dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the point-in-time view.
Note: Two point-in-time views of the same objectstore cannot have the same name.
- In the Time box, enter the time to use for the point-in-time NFS ObjectStore share.
This point-in-time view will contain data added to the object store on or before the specified time.
- In the NFS clients box, enter the IP addresses of client computers that can access the point-in-time view.
By default, the NFS clients box is populated with the NFS clients that are allowed to access the object store.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 8/25/2020 5:00:50 PM