Downloading and Installing the Commvault Trial Software (Fully Managed Deployments)
Install the Commvault software on your trial server.
Before You Begin
Provide a 100 GB dedicated volume (for example, E:\) for the software installation folder.
- In the welcome email, click the link for downloading the Commvault Software trial package.
The Software Store site opens directly to the package details page for the trial software.
- In the left area of the page, click Download.
- When prompted by the Web browser, save the file, and then open the folder location.
- To start the installation, double-click the CommvaultExpress_R80_SP_date file.
The Download Manager dialog box appears.
- In the Destination Folder box, specify the path where you want to extract the installer files.
Alternately, click Browse to select the path where you want to extract the files.
- On the Language Selection page, from the Please Choose a Language list, select a language for the installer.
- On the Welcome page, select the I Agree check box, and then proceed to the next page.
- On the Choose the Installation Type page, click Install packages on this computer, and then proceed to the next page.
- On the Installation Path page, if you want to install the software in a different location, change the default path, and then proceed to the next page.
The installation starts.
- On the Finish page, click the Command Center URL.
If you have not yet installed SSL certificates for your CommServe host, you can accept any browser warnings related to unsecured communications.
To provide secured access to the Command Center and eliminate security warnings, see Configuring Secured Access for Web Applications.
Last modified: 2/28/2020 10:12:18 PM