Configuring Retention Settings for Deleted Files in the NFS ObjectStore Share
You can set retention rules for user deleted files in the NFS ObjectStore share from the CommCell Console.
By default, the files deleted by the user are retained for 30 days.
Before You Begin
Before you begin this procedure, you must have created a NFS ObjectStore. For more information, see Adding an NFS ObjectStore.
- In the CommCell Browser, click Policies > Subclient Policies.
- Click the subclient policy for the NFS ObjectStore share that you want to use.
NFS ObjectStore subclient policies have the following naming convention: <NFS ObjectStore name> Subclient Policy
- Right-click the Default subclient and then click Properties.
The Subclient Policy Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Retention tab, in the Files deleted by user group, select the retention period for the deleted files in NFS ObjectStore as follows:
- To define a specific retention period, click Retention period (in days) and type or select the number of days you want to retain the files in the store.
- To define infinite retention period, click Indefinite Retention.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 6/8/2020 3:12:02 PM