Adding Commvault Software to a File Server
You can add Commvault software to an existing file server.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > File Servers.
The File Servers page appears.
- In the Actions column for the server, click the action button , and then click Add software.
The Add software dialog box appears.
- In the Select Package(s) for field, select each software package that you want to install on the server, and then click OK.
- Optional: In the Installation location field, enter the installation location path.
- To allow the servers to reboot if required during installation, move the Reboot if required toggle key to the right.
- Click Install.
Last modified: 9/15/2020 2:19:28 PM