Configuring Subscription Based Azure Blob Storage with Object Storage Repositories with Azure Access Nodes
Configure an Azure VM access node for the Azure Blob Object Storage repository.
- In the Azure portal, do the following:
- Create a VM of the UNIX or Windows system.
- Using an account that is associated with the Azure subscription that contains the VM, do the following:
- Enable system-assigned managed identity on the VM.
- Add the contributor role to the VM.
- Install the Commvault software on the Azure VM.
To do that, perform steps 1-3 in Getting Started with Azure Blob Storage.
- In the Command Center, add a content group to a repository:
The Command Center discovers all storage accounts in that subscription. Then, you can back up the content. See Backing Up Azure Blob Content Groups.
Last modified: 3/25/2021 6:11:37 PM