Undoing a Test Failover for Array Replication Test Failover Groups
After you test a failover, you can undo the test failover operation.
In an undo test failover, the following events occur:
- The destination VMs are powered off.
- The datastores are deleted.
- The clone is deleted.
- Log on to the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, go to Disaster recovery > Replication.
The Replication groups page appears.
- On the Failover groups tab, in the Name column, right-click a failover group, and then select Undo failover.
The Undo failover page appears.
- Click Yes.
Last modified: 10/28/2020 7:44:06 PM