Modifying Where Alerts Appear
Alerts can be sent to email, console, event viewer, and SNMP.
Alerts are sent as follows:
- If you select Console, alerts are sent to the Command Center and CommCell Console.
- If you select Event Viewer, alerts are sent to the Windows Event Viewer.
- From the navigation pane, go to Monitoring > Alerts.
The Triggered alerts page appears.
- On the Alerts definitions tab, click the alert.
The alert properties page appears.
- In the Alert target section, click Edit.
The Edit alert target dialog box appears.
- Under Send alert to, select where you want alerts to appear.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 9/10/2020 5:06:48 AM