Adding an Instance for Alibaba Cloud ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL
To manage a database, you can either use an existing instance or add a new instance.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases.
The Instances page appears.
- Click Add instance, and then select Cloud DB.
The Add Cloud DB instance dialog box appears.
- From the Select vendor list, select a vendor where you want to create an instance.
- From the Database engine list, select MySQL.
- From the Cloud account list, select a hypervisor.
- From the Backup plan list, select a server plan.
- From the Instance name list, select an instance.
- In the Database user box, type the user name to access the ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL application.
- In the Password box, type the password to access the ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL application.
- Optional: If SSL is enabled on the cloud, in the SSL CA file box, provide SSL CA file path in the proxy computer.
- Click Add.
- The new instance contains a default subclient.
- A default database group is created. The default database group includes all the data in the Alibaba Cloud ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL database. You cannot delete the default database group.
Last modified: 10/30/2020 10:27:29 AM